Subject: [MBONED] IETF Meeting, draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch and prefix assignments.

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:32:34 -0400

At the IETF Chicago MBoned meeting, there was consensus in the room to

- go forward with the prefix assignment draft and
- have the draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch document reflect this, which I  
assume will require a rev of the document (but may not, as it is close).

I also gave a report on IANA Multicast address assignments, and my  
conclusion that eGLOP could best
be implemented through IANA, and that RFC 3180 needs an update to  
reflect that. This may also require changes
to draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch.

I am sending this to the list for the benefit of those who could not  
make the meeting, and also to
request that this consensus be confirmed on the list.

So, if you have anything to say about this, positive or negative,  
please speak up.

Regards
Marshall

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned