Subject: [MBONED] l-D: Access Right Distribution Protocol (ARDP) - 03

From: Alexandre Cassen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:27:26 +0200

Hi,

We placed an updated version of previous draft paper:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg16411.html

In this document, we extended the "Access Right" to become a
"Conditional Access Attribute". We are now using the same formalism as
present into diameter RFC to distribute/populate attributes in ARDP
conditional Access cache.

In another effort, we specified ClassID to be a set of ServiceID (the
same way we find in satellite design).

In the next effort, we will extend draft to convert other ARDP protocol
messages into AVP formalism. We will be able then to specify attributes
per ClientID, ServiceID, ClassID.

best regards,
Alexandre

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned