Subject: [MBONED] LW-IGMPv3/MLDv2 draft submitted

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:07:58 +0900 (JST)

Hello,

We submitted an updated LW-IGMPv3/MLDv2 draft.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-lightweight-igmpv3-mldv2-01.txt

Changes from the predecessor -00 was editorial changes to clarify the
text.
As another change, we replaced IS_EX() to TO_EX() as applicable group
record type. (See Sect.3.3)
In fact, we believe this change does not cause any router behavior
while a host sends TO_EX() instead of IS_EX(). It only gives some sort
of message type integration in the host side (because now neither
IS_IN nor IS_EX is used in LW protocols).

Any comment would be welcome. Thank you.
--
Hitoshi Asaeda

_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned