Subject: [MBONED] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:15:18 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: AAA Framework for Multicasting
	Author(s)	: H. Satou, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-04.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2007-7-12
	
IP multicast-based services, such as TV broadcasting 
         or videoconferencing raise the issue of making sure 
         that potential customers are fully entitled to access 
         the corresponding contents. There is indeed a need 
         for service and content providers to identify (if not 
         authenticate, especially within the context of 
         enforcing electronic payment schemes) and to invoice 
         such customers in a reliable and efficient manner. 
         This memo describes the framework for specifying the 
         Authorization, Authentication and Accounting (AAA) 
         capabilities that could be activated within the 
         context of the deployment and the operation of IP 
         multicast-based services.  This framework addresses 
         the requirements presented in draft-ietf-mboned-
         maccnt-req-04.txt, "Requirements for Accounting, 
         Authentication and Authorization in Well Managed IP 
         Multicasting Services". The memo provides a basic AAA 
         enabled model as well as an extended fully enabled 
         model with resource and admission control 
         coordination.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-multiaaa-framework-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MBONED mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned