Subject: [MBONED] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for IP multicast performance monitoring
	Author(s)	: A. Bonda, G. Picciano, M. Chen, L. Zheng
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2011-1-20
	
This document describes the requirement for an IP multicast 
   performance monitoring system for service provider IP multicast 
   networks. This system enables efficient performance monitoring in 
   Service Providers' production networks and provides diagnostic 
   information in case of performance degradation or failure. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.