Subject: Re: [MBONED] Adoption of Multicast Performance Monitoring Requirement Draft

From: Leonard Giuliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:33:45 -0800

We have WG consensus to adopt 
draft-bipi-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement as an MBONED WG document.

Can the authors please republish it as 
draft-ietf-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement.

Thanks,
Lenny

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, Leonard Giuliano wrote:

-) 
-) Draft-bipi-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement was presented in Mboned in
-) Anaheim as well as Beijing.  There was some interest in the room to adopt
-) this draft, so we are taking this to the list.  Please respond here on the
-) list if you are for or against adopting
-) draft-bipi-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement as a working group item in
-) Mboned.
-) 
-) Draft can be found at:
-) http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bipi-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement-02
-) 
-)