Subject: [MBONED] draft-venaas-mboned-mcaddrdoc-04

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:56:46 -0700

Hi

I just posted revision 04 of the mcaddrdoc document. The only
change, based on the input I got in Prague, is to not reserve
addresses for SSM.

Feedback welcome, and as there seemed to be interest in Prague,
I hope this can now be considered for mboned wg adoption...

Stig

---

From: Leonard Giuliano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:11:10 -0700

In Prague, there was a good amount of support and no dissent in adopting 
this as a WG item.  We also said we wanted to take this to the mailing 
list.

Please respond if you think draft-venaas-mboned-mcaddrdoc should or should 
not be adopted as a WG item in MBONED. 

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011, Stig Venaas wrote:

-) Hi
-) 
-) I just posted revision 04 of the mcaddrdoc document. The only
-) change, based on the input I got in Prague, is to not reserve
-) addresses for SSM.
-) 
-) Feedback welcome, and as there seemed to be interest in Prague,
-) I hope this can now be considered for mboned wg adoption...
-) 
-) Stig
-) _______________________________________________
-) MBONED mailing list
-) [email-masked]
-) https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned
-)

---

From: Bill Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:03:07 -0400

I support adoption as a WG item.

  Bill Atwood

On 4/11/2011 4:11 PM, Leonard Giuliano wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> MBONED mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned
>   

-- 

Dr. J.W. Atwood, Eng.             tel:   +1 (514) 848-2424 x3046
Distinguished Professor Emeritus  fax:   +1 (514) 848-2830
Department of Computer Science
   and Software Engineering
Concordia University EV 3.185     email: [email-masked]
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West    http: //users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3G 1M8

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

+1

Behcet