Subject: Re: [MBONED] AMT Tunneling Draft 11

From: "SAYKO, ROBERT J" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 15:13:13 +0000

Greg, Thomas,

Regarding your reply to the comments we provided on the draft we find nothing that we are substantially opposed to at this point.   Our main concern at this time is getting the draft through the process to IESG and to RFC as quickly as possible.    What can we do to help get us to that goal?

Bob Sayko

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 23:30:57 +0100

Hi Bob,

> Regarding your reply to the comments we provided on the draft we find nothing that we are substantially opposed to at this point.   Our main concern at this time is getting the draft through the pr…

I agree that there is no major problematic technical point, but we 
haven't been able to push a revision to the list before the deadline. We 
plan to have something next week. Once we push proposed revised text to 
the group, the one thing that will help will be a review of this revised 
text.

One more comment: pushing the document "as quickly as possible" to the 
IESG will not help have an RFC faster if the document does not pass IESG 
review and has to go through a major respin before retrying !

Thanks,

-Thomas