Subject: [MBONED] Call for agenda items for IETF 83

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:22:37 +0100

Chairs,

Please consider the allocation of a 10-minute slot for http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaclee-behave-v4v6-mcast-ps-03.

Thanks,

Christian.

    _________________    ________  ______  ______
   /_____________   /__ /_    _ / /     / /     /   Christian Jacquenet - France Telecom ITNPS/NAD
      /_________/  /  /   /  /   /  /  / /  /__/    Tel: +33 2 99 12 43 82 Cell: +33 6 73 67 73 53
               /  /  /___/__/___/_____/_/__/____   "Don't give Johnny Walker a ride,
              /__/  /__________________________/_ 'Cause Jack Black is right by your side."
                /_______________________________/ - Arrested for driving while blind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.