Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:03:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of Multicast Across Inter-Domain Peering Points
        Authors         : Percy S. Tarapore
                          Robert Sayko
                          Greg Shepherd
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document examines the use of multicast across inter-domain
   peering points. The objective is to describe the setup process for
   multicast-based delivery across administrative domains and document
   supporting functionality to enable this process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/