Subject: [MBONED] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 07:27:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment of the IETF.

        Title           : Mtrace Version 2: Traceroute Facility for IP Multicast
        Authors         : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Kerry Meyer
                          WeeSan Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-15.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-08-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the IP multicast traceroute facility, named
   Mtrace version 2 (Mtrace2).  Unlike unicast traceroute, Mtrace2
   requires special implementations on the part of routers.  This
   specification describes the required functionality in multicast
   routers, as well as how an Mtrace2 client invokes a query and
   receives a reply.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 23:31:19 +0900

Hi,

I’ve fixed one small error reported from Kerry for mtrace2 draft (thanks, Kerry) and submitted the revised one.

Chairs, please start WGLC with this revised draft.

Best,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda

> 2016/08/13 23:27, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> MBONED mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mboned