Subject: [media-types] text/csv media type update proposed: draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-05

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:53:11 -0700

hello everybody.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-05 proposes URI 
fragment identifiers for text/csv MIME entities.  These fragment 
identifiers make it possible to refer to parts of a text/csv MIME 
entity, identified by row, column, or cell. Fragment identification can 
use single items, or ranges.

an update of the text/csv media type registration is requested in the 
following way 
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-05#section-5):

-----------------------------------

5. IANA Considerations

    Note to RFC Editor: Please change this section to read as follows
    after the IANA action has been completed: "IANA has added a reference
    to this specification in the text/csv Media Type registration."

    IANA is requested to update the registration of the MIME Media type
    text/csv at http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/text/ with
    the fragment identifier defined in this memo by adding a reference to
    this memo (with the appropriate RFC number once it is known).

-----------------------------------

any feedback or any comments would be greatly appreciated.

thanks a lot and cheers,

dret.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked]  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |
            | http://dret.net/netdret http://twitter.com/dret |