Subject: [media-types] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-00.txt

From: mike amundsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 13:12:31 -0400

Greetings:

I've started an I-D for the ALPS (Application-Level Profile Semantics)
media type (see below).

This is an early draft and we're looking forward to feedback and
suggestions.

Cheers.

mamund
+1.859.757.1449
skype: mca.amundsen
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com/mamund
https://github.com/mamund
http://linkedin.com/in/mamund

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-00.txt
To: Mike Amundsen <[email-masked]>, Leonard Richardson <
[email-masked]>, "Mark W. Foster" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mike Amundsen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps
Revision:       00
Title:          Application-Level Profile Semantics (ALPS)
Document date:  2014-09-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          27
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-00

Abstract:
   This document describes ALPS, a data format for defining simple
   descriptions of application-level semantics, similar in complexity to
   HTML microformats.  An ALPS document can be used as a profile to
   explain the application semantics of a document with an application-
   agnostic media type (such as HTML, HAL, Collection+JSON, Siren,
   etc.).  This increases the reusability of profile documents across
   media types.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Media-Types mailing list (see [1]).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat