Subject: [media-types] Francesca Palombini's Yes on charter-ietf-mediaman-00-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 01:34:11 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mediaman-00-02: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mediaman/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

    This last item will consider the existing use of GitHub for managing
    registrations and the processing queues for the “link relations” and “well
    known URIs” registries as examples.

One minor comment: should this be "Link Relations Type" registry
https://www.iana.org/assignments/link-relations/link-relations.xhtml#link-relations-1
, and (minor typo) "Well-Known URIs" registry
https://www.iana.org/assignments/well-known-uris/well-known-uris.xhtml#well-known-uris-1?

Francesca