Subject: [mediactrl] FW: [XCON] I-D ACTION:draft-levin-xcon-cccp-03.txt

From: "Orit Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 02:09:06 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Orit Levin
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [XCON] I-D ACTION:draft-levin-xcon-cccp-03.txt

FYI
This is a much more advanced version (than -02) and has an updated
compiled XML schema and examples for each primitive.

Orit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Centralized Conference Control Protocol (CCCP)
	Author(s)	: O. Levin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-levin-xcon-cccp-03.txt
	Pages		: 51
	Date		: 2005-10-27
	
This document defines a Centralized Conferencing Control Protocol
   (CCCP) as a part of the XCON Working Group protocols suite.  CCCP
   uses a client-server model for creation, querying, and manipulation
   of XCON entities, conference objects and sub-objects.  An XCON
   entity, which implements a CCCP server, provides a means for
   authorized CCCP clients (e.g. conference participants) to affect the
   behavior of a conference in the XCON system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levin-xcon-cccp-03.txt

_______________________________________________
XCON mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xcon

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.