Subject: RE: [mediactrl] Requirements

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:44:21 GMT

Tom,

There was a requirements document that is now expired.  But, you can
still find it at:
http://ietf.mirror.netmonic.com/draft-even-media-server-req-00.txt

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Taylor,
Tom-PT [CAR:5N00:EXCH]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 2:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mediactrl] Requirements

What frustrates me about this whole architectural discussion is that 
there has been no discussion of detailed requirements. What has to be 
expressed, and when? As editor of H.248.9 I have some familiarity with 
the stuff you're discussing, but are you taking a common knowledge base 
too much for granted while you discuss more abstract issues?

Tom Taylor

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or
information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any
liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any
communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this
website or as otherwise deemed improper.

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.