Subject: RE: [mediactrl] Informal BOF at IETF 66

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:18:21 +0100

It is always something...

A few people *do* have a conflict: ecrit meets at that time.  Of note,
that knocks out Martin, who has some documents to discuss with us.

I'm open to proposals.  Since Montreal is a European city in North
America, we can do a late dinner.  Perhaps after the Ops & Admin plenary
on Wednesday?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Burger,
Eric
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 12:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mediactrl] Informal BOF at IETF 66

Let's get together between Afternoon Session II and the Social on
Tuesday afternoon.  That would be 5:30pm - 7:30pm, 11 July 2006.

I'll try to get us a physical room, Jabber room, and audio bridge (if
not video, too).

Check your schedule for conflicts:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=
66

Agenda would be something on the order of:

Discuss Requirements Draft (it WILL be updated this week, no?)
Discuss Control Framework Draft
Update WG Status

Anything else you would like to talk about?

Please RSVP with your votes: 

1. This sounds great - there is nothing I could possibly be interested
in during Afternoon Session III and Afternoon Session IV.

2. This would be great, but I have to attend one of the Afternoon
Sessions.

3. This is "less than ideal" as I have to attend both of the Afternoon
Sessions.

4. I don't care when you have your silly little meeting because I'm not
going to Montreal.

Thanks!
--
- Eric

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or
information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any
liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any
communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this
website or as otherwise deemed improper.

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.

---

From: "Dolly, Martin C, ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:21:36 +0100

Bless you... 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Burger,
Eric
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 4:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [mediactrl] Informal BOF at IETF 66

-----Original Message-----

Thanks!
--
- Eric