Subject: [mediactrl] The MediaCTL BOF has been aproved.

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:01:07 +0100

I would like to pass on that IESG is going to approve this BOF. A few  
comments that came back is that one of the good parts of this work is  
that it looks like it will "do no harm". I encourage folks to keep  
that true :-)

We need to get the official request this weekend. I would like the  
BOF to be 1 hour. I will work with Eric on getting the request in.

If people would like to send me private input on suggestions for  
possible chair(s) if a WG is formed, please do send it soon - in  
general I am keen on a chair that is experienced and a chair that has  
lots of energy and is not too jaded. (for some reasons this often  
results in two chairs :-)

Thanks, Cullen

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.

---

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:56:17 +0100

Hi,
What is the meaning of the "do no harm". I thought we are trying to
promote this work in 3GPP IMS to replace H.248 as MS or MRFC to MRFP
control protocol. My assumption is that once we get approval for the
work at IETF we would suggest it to the 3GPP.
If not why are we doing it at all?
Roni

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:owner-
> [email-masked]] On Behalf Of Cullen Jennings
> Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:06 PM
> To: MixerControl
> Cc: Eric Burger
> Subject: [mediactrl] The MediaCTL BOF has been aproved.
> 
> 
> Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or
> information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any
> liability with regard to these communications.
> Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any
> communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for
this
> website or as otherwise deemed improper.