Subject: [MEDIACTRL] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mediactrl-requirements-01

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 04:54:04 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mediactrl-requirements-01.txt has been successfuly submitted by Roni Even and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mediactrl-requirements
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Media Server Control Protocol Requirements
Creation_date:	 2007-10-23
WG ID:		 mediactrl
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
This document addresses the communication between an application
server and media server.  The current work in IETF working groups
show these logical entities but do not address the physical
decomposition and the protocol between the entities.

This document presents the requirements from a media server control
protocol (MCP) that enables an application server to use a media
server.  It will address the aspects of announcements, Interactive
Voice Response and conferencing media services.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl