Subject: [MEDIACTRL] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:10:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services
	Author(s)       : D. Burke, M. Scott
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2007-10-22

This document describes a SIP interface to VoiceXML media services.
Commonly, application servers control media servers use this protocol
for pure VoiceXML processing capabilities.  This protocol is an
adjunct to the full MEDIACTRL protocol and packages mechanism.Comments

Please send comments on this draft to the MEDIACTRL mail list,
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:38:21 -0700

Great. I don't have to change the WGLC date :-)

Link is now finally at:

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what lemonade is.

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon Oct 22 16:10:01 2007
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00.txt 

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.