Subject: [MEDIACTRL] WGLC SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:32:59 -0700

Work Group Last Call is open for the SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media
Services,

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00.txt

Please provide review and comments to the list by 31 October 2007.

Note this document does NOT supercede or supplant the work on a VoiceXML
package for the SIP Media Control Framework.  It is an adjunct to the main
work of this work group and fleshes out the long-standing VoiceXML use of
RFC 4240.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: RJ Auburn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:35:01 -0400

Eric:

It looks like this document is not uploaded yet. I am getting a 404  
from the ietf web server.

	RJ

On Oct 22, 2007, at 12:32 :59, Eric Burger wrote:

> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may  
> contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries   
> and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,   
> copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for  
> the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you  
> are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in  
> error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.
>
>

---

From: "Adnan Saleem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:14:00 -0700

Eric,

I think you may have your doc references mixed up.
Should it be:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burke-vxml-03.txt ?

Adnan 

-----Original Message-----
From: RJ Auburn [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: October 22, 2007 2:35 PM
To: Eric Burger
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] WGLC SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services

Eric:

It looks like this document is not uploaded yet. I am getting a 404 from
the ietf web server.

	RJ

On Oct 22, 2007, at 12:32 :59, Eric Burger wrote:

> Note this document does NOT supercede or supplant the work on a 
> VoiceXML package for the SIP Media Control Framework.  It is an 
> adjunct to the main work of this work group and fleshes out the 
> long-standing VoiceXML use of RFC 4240.
>
>
> copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the

> use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not 
> the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, 
> please immediately return this by email and then delete it.
>
>

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:51:51 -0700

Nope.  I screwed up and jumped the gun.  The work group draft should pop out
any moment now.

The work group draft is different from the Burke draft.

---

From: "Adnan Saleem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:46:12 -0700

ok. This ID is now available:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-00.txt

So, what's the plan for this one:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burke-vxml-03.txt ?  

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Burger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: October 22, 2007 3:52 PM
To: Adnan Saleem
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] WGLC SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services

Nope.  I screwed up and jumped the gun.  The work group draft should pop
out any moment now.

On 10/22/07 3:14 PM, "Adnan Saleem" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries and  
>> affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary, 
>> the

>> please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

---

From: "Dave Burke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:35:10 +0200

The former replaces the latter.

Dave