Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Media Control Channel Framwork

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:47:03 +0100

Greetings fellow media controllers,

As a result of Ben Campbell's excellent RAI expert review (thanks again
Ben) I will be compiling a new version of the Media Control Channel
Framework document shortly.  I would strongly encourage this group to
review the document and provide feedback as we hope to move to the WGLC
stage soon.  The '02' version of the document can be retrieved from
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-fra
mework-02.txt.

If you do intend reviewing - then please drop me a note and I will
synchronise the work appropriately.

Thanks.

Chris.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl