Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Updated IVR control packages 04

From: "McGlashan, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:08:55 +0000

We've updated the IVR control package to version 04: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-ivr-control-package-04.txt. The differences with version 03 are shown in the attached diff document. The list of changes are shown below. If there are any remaining issues please let us know.

Thanks

Scott

   The following are the changes between the -04 and -03 versions.

   o  4.2.2.2: Clarified that media stream direction is relative to the
      dialog (the examples showed this but not the definition).

   o  4.3.1.2: Clarified that speed. volume and seek <control>
      operations beyond the platform's capability are automatically
      limited to the platform's minimum/maximum.  Also clarified that
      when the output is paused, then the MS resumes output
      automatically on speed, volume and seek control operations.

   o  6.2.5: Corrected syntax error in example

   o  7 Security: Added a denial of service example where the attacker
      impersonates the MS.

   o  7 Security: Clarified that the package security policy for
      multiple channels is only useful if the channels themselves are
      secured.

   o  Added reference for VoiceXML 3.0

   o  Updated acknowledgements.

   o  Appendix A: 12.2: Corrected syntax error in example

   o  Appendix A: 12.2.1: Changed behavior for how VoiceXML session
      information is populated for a conference; session.conference.name
      is specified.  Added session.connection.originator variable for a
      connection (MS receives inbound connections but does not create
      outbound connections).

   o  Appendix A: 12.2.2: Added session.conference.media for conference
      media information.  Clarified that direction is relative to the
      dialog.

   o  Appendix A: 12.2.2: Corrected syntax error in example

   o  Appendix A: 12.2.3: Changed session parameter mapping to
      session.values using an associative array.

   o  Appendix A: 12.5: Changed behavior for handling VoiceXML Call
      Transfer requests to raising an error.unsupported.transfer event.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl