Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Last Call: draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml (SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:40:05 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Media Server Control WG 
(mediactrl) to consider the following document:

- 'SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services '
   <draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-01-26. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16494&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl