Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-03

From: Dave Burke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 19:37:44 +0000

FYI - see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-03.txt
Attached is a diff.

Dave

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 7:33 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-03
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml-03.txt has been successfuly
submitted by Dave Burke and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-mediactrl-vxml
Revision:        03
Title:           SIP Interface to VoiceXML Media Services
Creation_date:   2009-01-09
WG ID:           mediactrl
Number_of_pages: 46

Abstract:
This document describes a SIP interface to VoiceXML media services.
Commonly, application servers controlling media servers use this
protocol for pure VoiceXML processing capabilities.  This protocol is
an adjunct to the full MEDIACTRL protocol and packages mechanism.Comments

Please send comments on this draft to the MEDIACTRL mail list,
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Dave Burke

Google UK Limited

Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76  Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902
_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl