Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-13.txt> (Media Control Channel Framework (CFW) Call Flow Examples) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 09:48:35 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Media Server Control WG
(mediactrl) to consider the following document:
- 'Media Control Channel Framework (CFW) Call Flow Examples'
  <draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-13.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-09-03. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a list of typical Media Control Channel
   Framework call flows.  It aims at being a simple guide to the use of
   the interface between Application Servers and MEDIACTRL-based Media
   Servers, as well as a base reference documentation for both
   implementors and protocol researchers.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.