Subject: Wildcarding physical and ephemeral in binary .

From: Shlomo Kabaz ECItelecom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:57:05 +0300

Hi , all.
I am a bit confused with wildcarding options in binary .
Section "A.1 Coding of wildcarding" says actualy how to wildcard physical
terminations .
I do not know how do i wildcard ephemerals , and more how do i wildcard
both  ephemeral and physical .

shlomo  ECI

---

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:19:47 -0500

Particularly in the ephemeral case, you can simply designate the
terminationId as CHOOSE at all levels of the hiearchy and leave the MG to
figure out the lind of termination from the properties you specify for it.
Alternatively the MGC may be aware of a naming convention for a particular
type of ephemeral, and wildcard only the variable parts of that pattern.
See, for example, the NAS termination naming pattern property which appears
in the NAS packages draft (draft-ietf-megaco-naspkg-01.txt) which I
submitted to the IETF last Monday (and hence which should be published
shortly).

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Shlomo Kabaz ECItelecom [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 1:57 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Wildcarding physical and ephemeral in binary .
>
>
> Hi , all.