Subject: Stopping of signals.

From: Madhu Babu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:43:14 +0530

Section 7.1.11 say that production of signal is stopped when an Event is
detected on the termination. Is this true even if that event is not present in
the event descriptor? If signal is stopped whether the event is present in Event
descriptor or not then what will happen if MGC intention is to continue the
signal application even after any event detection. Which is indicated by MGC by
making keepactive flag ON in all the events present in Event descriptor.
Regards
-Madhubabu
Hughes Software Systems.

---

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:59:44 -0400

Only events that are present in the Events Descriptor
stop production of signals.

Brian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Madhu Babu [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 10:13 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Stopping of signals.
>
>

---

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:43:12 -0500

Brian has already replied, but I'll point out that section 7.1.9 makes it
clear that it is event recognition, not just event detection, that stops the
signal.