Subject: Keep 100% of the revenue your generate!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 00:41:02

Dear Friend,

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV :

''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home for an investment of only $25 US Dollars expense one time''
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
=================================================
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you 
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of 
this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently 
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described 
below, to see if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO 
laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can 
follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega 
bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & 
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY
WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:
''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times 
before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to 
see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money 
required. To my astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00 in 21 
weeks, with money still coming in''.
			Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another testimonial:

''This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in 
it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I decided to 
gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and voila' - 3 
weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only made 
$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made 
over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in this 
program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything''
More testimonials later but first,

****PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE****

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily 
and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN 
and AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:
****Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

****For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF 
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL 
ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next 
to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON 
YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail 
problems.

****When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

****You will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports from 
these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer 
so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people
who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports
and keep it on your desk in case something happen to your computer.

****IMPORTANT __ DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other 
than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose 
out on majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this 
works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT 
work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five 
thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. 
Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. 
So Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. 
Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps 
the reward!!!

1....After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT #5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their
fortune.
2....Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down TO REPORT #5.

3....Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down TO REPORT #4.

4....Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT #3.

5....Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down TO REPORT #2

6....Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address 
ACCURATELY!
=================================================
****Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it 
on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save 
this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.

****To assist you with marketing your business on the Internet, the
5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to 
find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD #1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
=================================================
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we 
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. 
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the 
response could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2% . Also 
many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of 
only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 
0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.Those 10 people 
responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out 
of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's = 100 
people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 
5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to 
that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000 people send out 5,000 
e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% 
response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people 
send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) 
e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report #5

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half 
million).

Your total income in this example is:
1..... $50 +
2..... $500 +
3..... $5,000 +
4..... $50,000 +
5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER
HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
MONEY!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a 
moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th of 
those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over 150 
million people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, any 
people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
=================================================
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds 
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet 
will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with 
method #1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you 
receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's 
it . Always provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee 
that the e-mail they send out, with your name and address on it, will be 
prompt because they can not advertise until they receive the report.

_________________AVAILABLE REPORTS__________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes: Always send $5 cash (US CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
it in at least 2 sheets of paper. 
_________________________________________________________

*PLEASE USE THIS REPORT ORDER FORM FOR EACH REPORT*

START OF REPORT ORDER FORM

COPY FROM HERE TO WHERE IT SAYS "END OF REPORT ORDER FORM"
BELOW-------Copy & Paste this form to your word processor 5 times, then fill out & send for each report ----------------

Ordering Report Name & Number :

My E-mail Address :

My Name & Mailing Address :

REMEMBER WITHOUT AN E-MAIL ADDRESS THE ORDERS 
CAN NOT BE PROCESSED!!

******************************************************
WHEN COPYING DONT CHANGE ANY OF THE DETAILS BELOW 
THIS LINE. JUST ENTER THE RELEVANT REPORT YOU ARE 
ORDERING IN THE SPACES ABOVE AND COPY THE LIST BELOW
UNCHANGED.

       PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
=================================================
REPORT #1 ''The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net''
Order Report #1 from:

Stanley Davidson
Box 1082
Nedlands 6909
Australia
______________________________________________________
REPORT #2 ''The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net''
Order Report #2 from :

Tom Sutton 
42 Charles Kurz Drive
Worongary 4213
Queensland
Australia
______________________________________________________
REPORT #3 ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net''
Order Report #3 from:

Dianne Wells
PO Box 609
Kingscote 5223 South Australia
______________________________________________________
REPORT #4 ''How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net''
Order Report #4 from:

Frank Stewart
10 Mcatuur Street
Cottesloe
Perth, Western Australia.
______________________________________________________
REPORT #5 ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE''
Order Report #5 from:

Nancy Yager
19 C Crownview Terraace
Hamburg, New York 14075
USA

****************************************************
COPY TO HERE FOR THE FULL ORDER FORM

*****END OF REPORT ORDER FORM****

****************************************************

$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

***If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

***After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you 
should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2. If you did not, 
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

***Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU 
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you , and the 
cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER : Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different report. 
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which 
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO 
GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF 
E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is 
NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!
______________________________________________________

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

"You have just received information that can give you financial 
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE 
BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks 
and months than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change
it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to 
e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your name and 
address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ...........#5 as instructed 
above. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or 
more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of them. Remember 
though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will 
reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and 
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU 
NOW!

****************MORE  TESTIMONIALS*****************

'My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an 
accountant with a major US Corporation and I make pretty good 
money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about 
receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my 
knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it 
wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few 
days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, 
and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't 
work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50
responses. Within the next 45 days she had received total
$ 147,200.00 ......... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her 
''hobby''.
			Mitchell Wolf, MD ,  Chicago, Illinois
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my 
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided 
that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I 
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''. ''I was 
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with 
orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about 
this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't 
a better investment with a faster return and so big''.
				Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if 
I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact 
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by 
someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I 
did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and 
all the money came within 22 weeks''.
				Susan De Suza, Sydney, Australia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little 
cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 
days the money started to come in. My first month I made $ 20, 560.00 
and by the end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. 
Life is beautiful, Thanx to Internet''.
			Fred Dellaca, Westport,  New Zealand
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
==================================================

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, DC

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301.
per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmission 
to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to : [email-masked]  with the word Remove in 
the subject line. This message is not intended for residents in the State 
of Washington, screening of addresses has been done to the best of our
technical ability.
******************************************************* 
THIS LETTER CONSTITUTES NO GUARANTEES STATED NOR 
IMPLIED. IN THE EVENT THAT IT IS DETERMINED THAT 
THIS LETTER CONSTITUTES A GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND, 
THAT GUARANTEE IS NOW VOID. ANY TESTIMONIALS OR 
AMOUNTS OF EARNINGS LISTED IN THIS LETTER MAY BE 
FACTUAL OR FICTITIOUS. 
********************************************************