Subject: Where's the latest Implementor's Guide?

From: "Qiu Xiuping" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:11:29 +0800

Hello, Dear All.

Where's the latest implementor's guide?
And after RFC 3015, any data structure changing or protocol changing?

Thank you,

Qiu Xiuping

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:38:14 -0400

The latest H.248 Implementors Guide was approved at ITU SG16 at Porto
Seguro,  Brazil last week.  It can be access on the SG16 draft documents
site at:
 ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0105_Por/PL-015_H248_imp_guide.zip
The same directory has other output documents from the meeting including
the consent version of H.248 Annex L, M.2 & supplement 2 (Packages Guide)

--
------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson              mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:908.582.7013   Fax:908.582.6729
Lucent Technologies/INS/Voice Over IP Access Networks
Rm 2B-121, 600 Mountain Av, Murray Hill, NJ 07974
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla