Subject: E.6.2 Events : digit map parameter definition

From: "Qiu Xiuping" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:50:50 +0800

Hi, Dear all.

In RFC 3015. 
======================================================================
E.6.2 Events
   -------------------------
   EventID: ce, 0x0001

   Generated when a digit map completes as described in section 7.1.14.

   EventsDescriptor parameters: digit map processing is activated only
   if a digit map parameter is present, specifying a digit map by name
   or by value.  Other parameters such as a KeepActive flag or embedded
   Events or Signals Descriptors may be present.
=======================================================================
It's said that "if a digit map parameter is present", but the digit map 
parameter is not defined here. I think there should a definition like:
name, ID, Type , Possible values, Description and so on.

Where's it?

Thank you,

Qiu Xiuping
_______________________________________________
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Room 5707,Keji Building, Kefa Road 
Science-Based Industrial Park 
Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518057, P.R.China
Tel    :   +86-755-6544 509
_______________________________________________

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:47:24 -0400

DigitMaps are defined in 7.1.14.  No reason to repeat everything here any
more than repeating embedded Events.

--
------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson              mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:908.582.7013   Fax:908.582.6729
Lucent Technologies/INS/Voice Over IP Access Networks
Rm 2B-121, 600 Mountain Av, Murray Hill, NJ 07974
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla