Subject: [Megaco] Question on Context

From: "Pramod R. Bhagwat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:12:59 +0530

Hi, I have following doubts while finding meaning of
context.

1.According to Figure 1 of RFC 3015, context means
association of all terminations participating in call i.e
if call is established between two terminations which are on
two different gateways, then from my understanding context
will contain two physical terminations and two ephemeral
terminations. Is this correct? Here the physical termination
and ephemeral termination on gateway1 will have one
contextid and physical termination and ephemeral termination
on gateway2 will have another contextid. So how can you say
all these are in same context?

Regards
Pramod

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco