Subject: [Megaco] Provisional Responses.

From: Venkataramana cuddapah <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:15:53 +0530

Hi,

I am working on MGCP implementation in CallAgent. Can any one please 
clarify me this
queri :

The queri goes like this :

1. Can Call Agent send provisional response to any of the messages 
received from the
gateways controlled by this Agent. ?

2. If so, Do I need to maintain any time out once the call Agent sends 
the provsional response till it sends the final response ?

3. In RFC2705 under the section 3.6.5, I dont find any clear note for 
how long I need to wait once after  provisional response...is sent . 
(this case araises in case of network failures  or any such problem , 
for example, if provisional response is not received by the gateway, it 
will send out the request once again...then how should the call Agent 
respond to it ?

Your valuable feedback on this will help me a lot to understand RFC in a 
better way .

Thanks
Venkat

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco