Subject: [Megaco] about eventbuffer descriptor

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:52:55 +0530

Hi All,
I have two queries regarding the Eventbuffer descriptor.

1) Suppose some events are buffered by MG as per eventbuffer Descriptor & if MGC
does audit  for observed events then MG would return the  buffered events  at
that particular point of time in audit reply.What should be the request ID of
that buffered events in the observed event descriptor ? Whether it should be 0
or request Id of the event descriptor which was earliear applied by MGC .

2) Again some events are buffered by MG as per eventbuffer descriptor .If MGC
applies new event descriptor & signal descriptor in MODIFY command with LOCKSTEP
mode , then MG would notify the buffered events matching the new event
descriptor .Now how should MG behave for the applied signal descriptor , whether
MG should process signal descriptor or discard it as new events were detected &
notified by MG ?

regards
Mohit Jain
www.hssworld.com

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco