Subject: [Megaco] Applicability of descriptors to termination types

From: Raphael Tryster <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:35:11 +0200

Are there are restrictions on what descriptors can appear in each type of
termination?  For example, is it conceivable that an ephemeral termination
could have a digit map?

Raphael Tryster

---

From: Aleksandr Ryabin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:14:10 -0400

At 12:35 PM 7/11/2002, Raphael Tryster wrote:

>termination?

I don't believe there are restrictions, but rather a common sense. That is,
for example, a termination which is incapable of events detection would not
have an Events descriptor. Well, actually it would, but it will always be 
empty.

>   For example, is it conceivable that an ephemeral termination could have 
> a digit map?

Yes, ephemeral termination can  have non empty digit map, if it can use it,
that is it is capable of digit detection/collection.

Cheers.
         Aleks

---

From: Aleksandr Ryabin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:14:10 -0400

Cheers.
         Aleks