Subject: [Megaco] tdmc/gain

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:05:21 -0400

The TDMC package contains a property, gain:

Gain control, or usage of of  (sic) signal level adaptation and noice 
level reduction is used to adapt the level of the signal...

It is not clear if this gain is applied to the input or output signal, 
that is, if gain is a positive integer,  does one digitize input signal 
to a larger digital representation or does one generate the output 
signal with a higher level for a given RTP digital value, or both? 
 Seems like we need to specify what this means or am I missing something?

-- 

------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson              mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:732.949.5628   Fax:732.949.7016
Lucent Technologies/INS/Voice Over IP Access Networks
Rm 2G-219A, 101 Crawfords Corner Rd, Holmdel, NJ 07733-3030
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco