Subject: [Megaco] a question about package

From: "yongming wu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 09:39:14 +0000

hi,all
    can i define packages for RTP termination? further more,how can a mgc 
know that some packages are defined for RTP termination?
    how to audit which packages are implemented on ROOT termination?some 
examples are given in the megaco draft to describe how to audit packages for 
a termination.but the example is for permanent termination.not for RTP 
termination and ROOT termination.
    at last,i feel a mgc is difficult to know how many and which packages 
are implemented on a MG.
    please give me some advice.

wu.y.m

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco