Subject: [Megaco] Synchronization of the service state of a termination

From: Venkatesh Potdar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:03:45 -0700

Hi list,

	I would appreciate inputs on the following scenario:

	Assume that the MGC and MG have somehow gotten out of sync with
regard to the service status of a termination such that:
	- The MG thinks that the termination is out of service because of
the MGC, and
	- The MGC thinks that the termination is out of service because of
the MG.

	Irrespective of how we get into this situation, there should be a
mechanism by which the two entities sync up and the termination comes back
into service - may be after a lapse of some time. 

	Right now, I do not understand how this can be achieved with the
current audit mechanism. Can some one please clarify how this can be done?

Responses are greatly appreciated.

--Venkatesh.

=====================================
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
named addressee(s), and may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
a named addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or by return E-mail and delete this message, along
with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco