Subject: [Megaco] UNION response of wildcard command request

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:18:25 +0530

Hi Tom, Terry

I am unclear about the interpretation of UNION response of a wildcard command
request. Following is the example from section 6.2.2 of rfc 3015

"For instance, given a Termination Ta with properties p1=a, p2=b and
Termination Tb with properties p2=c, p3=d, a UNION response would consist
of a wildcarded TerminationId and the sequence of properties  p1=a, p2=b,c
and p3=d.  Wildcard response may be particularly useful in the Audit
commands."

On receipt of response from MG, how does MGC identify that the properties p1=a ,
 p2=b are for termination Ta and p2=c , p3=d for termination Tb.

regards
vivek

www.hssworld.com

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco