Subject: [Megaco] Gain in TDMC package

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:06:41 +0530

Hello,

According to draft-ietf-megaco-3015corr-00.txt

In TDM Package

Gain Control property is defined to be integer (which according to sec 12.1.2 is
4 byte signed integer)

The possible values defined says
     The gain control parameter may either be specified as
     "automatic" (0xffffffff), or as an explicit number of decibels
     of gain (any other integer value).

The value 0xffffffff when interpreted as signed value stored in 4 bytes is
actually -1. Was this really the intent of "automatic".

Thanks and Regards,
vivek

www.hssworld.com

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco