Subject: [Megaco] A query ....

From: Rahul Pande <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:40:45 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

  A very basic query :

  "The architecture of MEGACO/MGCP with respect to media gateway
controller and the various media gateways can be brought out using
SIP/H323 protocols also using there respective servers like SIP Proxy and
H323 Gatekeeper.

  In what all ways MEGACO/MGCP is different than the SIP/H323 protocols
and how it might be better suited for deployment." 

 The main point refered at many places is that the Media Gateway is quite
small and most of the functionality complety only goes at the Controllers
end.

Thanks and Regards,
      rahul

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco