Subject: [Megaco] 05/02 V2 typos and nit-picks

From: Troy Cauble <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:28:32 -0500

I was reading the V2 doc and spotted the following minor items...

In Annex B, auditItem was added to serviceChangeParm.  The
at-most-once comment doesn't really apply to auditItem;
possibly to the elements of auditItem.

In Annex B, where indAudterminationAudit was added to X
there's a typo -- an extra paren.

In Annex A, where comments discuss "X-" and "X+", there's
a typo/problem with the "-".

In Appendix I, the call flow examples all show "MEGACO/1"
instead of "MEGACO/2".  Also the registration ServiceChange
message does not use the mandatory ServiceChangeVersion param.

   (From 11.3: "A ServiceChange command from a MG that registers
   with an MGC shall contain the version number of the protocol
   supported by the MG in the ServiceChangeVersion parameter.")

-troy

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco