Subject: [Megaco] hi friends

From: "BALKI\(RELIANCE\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 06:03:44 -0800 (PST)

hi all,
     hi i'm new to this group.  actually i dont know anything about
MEGACO.  but i'm very much interested to know abt MEGACO.  will anyone
of u pls tell me what exactly is MEGACO. 
      whether all the functions like detection of
onhook,offhook,sending dial tone,sensing whether the digit is pressed
,sending ringtone etc is done by MEGACO or MG?  what is the exact
communication between MGC and MG? this is my main doubt.  whether
MEGACO is used in our telephone exchange like BSNL or is it used for
doing voice chat,video conferencing etc.  this is my greeat doubt.  
     i'm expecting a early reply from u ppls.  bye.  

=====

Thanks & regards,

Balakrishnan.R

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco