Subject: [Megaco] ServiceChange Reasons 916/917 and AuditItem queries

From: "B Venkat S.R Swamy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:14:35 +0530

Hi all

Please find attached word document that contain certain queries and our
understanding  on H248.1 V2 enhancements on Service change reason 916/917.
for which we need clarifications.

(See attached file: Megaco Service Change Descriptor Query.doc)

so kindly provide your feedback on the queries.

regards
B Venkat S.R Swamy
Senior Technical Leader
Flextronics Software Systems
Phone:  +91-124-2455555 Extn 3620
Fax: +91-124-2455345
web: www.flextronicssoftware.com

***********************  FSS-Restricted   ***********************

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software 
Systems Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the  
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or 
confidential information and should not be circulated or used for 
any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received 
this message in  error, please notify the originator immediately. 
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for
loss or damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco