Subject: [Megaco] Q.3/16 Output documents of the SG16 meeting (14-24 November)]

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 09:23:18 +1100

Hello All,

The H.248 approved/consented outputs from the Q.3/16 meeting can be 
found at:

         Site:      ftp3.itu.int/
         User ID:   avguest
         Password:  Avguest (Note the uppercase 'A')
         Directory: av-arch/avc-site/2005-2008/0611_Gen/

These include:
- Amendment 1 to H.248.2 “Gateway control protocol: Facsimile, text 
conversation and call discrimination packages: Discriminated call type 
enhancement”
- H.248.25 “Gateway control protocol: Basic CAS packages: New read-only 
CAS state properties”
- H.248.28 “Gateway control protocol: International CAS packages: New 
read-only CAS state properties”
- H.248.30 “Gateway control protocol: RTCP extended performance metrics 
package: New packages to support reporting of both inbound and outbound 
RTCP XR statistics”
- New H.248.40 “Gateway control protocol: Application Data Inactivity 
Detection Package”
- New H.248.44 “Gateway control protocol: Multi-level Precedence and 
Pre-emption Package”
- New H.248.46 “Gateway Control Protocol: Connection Capability Control 
Package”
- New H.248.47 “Gateway Control Protocol: Statistic Conditional 
Reporting Package”
- Supplement 2 to the H-Series: H.248 Sub-Series: Packages Guide Release 9
- Supplement 5 to the H-Series: Gateway Control Protocol: Guidelines for 
Resource Management of Resources for H.248 RTP Terminations
- H.248 Sub-series Implementors’ Guide
- H.248 Implementors’ Guide Version 2

Regards, Christian

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco