Subject: [Megaco] How to use H.248.26 package xal/las together with amet/em

From: "Xu Jian H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:41:22 +0800

Hello,
Could you please tell us whether our understanding of xal/las is right?

In our scenario, MGC send "SG{xal/las}" to calling side to indicate that
the called side answer the call and local charging should start.
During the call is ongoing, MGC send "SG{amet/em}" for the charging
pulse purpose, but the signal "xal/las" is not included.
According H248.1, however, "a new signal should replace the former
signal on MG", so the calling side MG will replace "xal/las" with signal
"amet/em", so MG lost signal "xal/las" and it indicates that called side
onhook the call and the charging finished.

It is right?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Xu Jian

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco