Subject: Conycspa Worm cons computer users with a screensaverNext time you get an email with a subject line 'screen saver', carrying an attachment, apply caution!

From: Bryant Meggy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:25:58 +0300

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

, the worldwide leader in shrink management solutions for the retail
industry and its supply chain. With an increasing risk from phishing,
vishing and phaxing tricks, could you recognize a spoofed website,
designed to commit identity theft, damage a company's reputation or
incur legal liability?
Mobile solutions of Navara are now available on BlackBerry devices.

uk has launched what it believes to be the world's smallest portable
barcode scanner. It allows for sophisticated time and resource
management, project budgeting and invoicing, liquidity management,
statistics and management reporting.

By the end of May Checkpoint will have enabled the installation and
commissioning of the new systems. Silver Jubilee Logistics Company
Offers Green Logistics Solution - LogisticsIT. It will describe the
technology and its maturity, standards and industry initiatives, and
will also provide examples of how RFID technology can be best used in
warehouses and distribution centers. In turn, suppliers feed back their
replenishment capabilities and production, giving retailers much needed
reliability of supply.
The initiative is designed to recognize the individuals or companies
that contribute to the continued success of supply chain management
projects through cooperation and collaboration. com, enabling transfer
of their emails and attachments to a laptop, monitor or Bluetooth
printer.

uk has launched what it believes to be the world's smallest portable
barcode scanner. These products further realise the Forklift of the
Future system introduced last year with development partner Cascade
Corporation. 'Here is your documents', 'Mail Delivery System', 'Mail
Transaction Failed' or 'Re: Thank you for delivery'. It offers a wide
range of thermal printers for industrial, retail, healthcare and mobile
barcode and labelling applications.

Broadband providers must diversify to sustain SME spend, says Analysys -
LogisticsIT. Core technologies include RFID, mobile computing and data
collection systems, bar code printers and label media.
Migration from today's bar code infrastructure to a financially
advantageous RFID future. Chelford solutions are supported with services
in systems strategy, project management, business process change
management, systems integration, managed services and facilities
management. We believe that many smaller express type stores could
benefit from it, using it to smooth the peaks at lunch time or any other
busy period within the store. apetito are one of Europe's foremost
suppliers of frozen meals to all sectors of the community - hospitals,
community centres, private homes and pubs.

The MTCs enable enterprise executives and independent software vendors
to envision, architect and evaluate customised IT solutions before
making an investment. Its world or European leadership position in most
of its product areas derives from a strong focus on niche-markets and a
high level of industrial integration. The company's products and
services are used by customers in many industries worldwide to improve
the productivity, quality and responsiveness of business operations.
Mobile solutions of Navara are now available on BlackBerry devices.
Having these two systems integrated with our BlackBerry devices means
our staff can get more functionality out of them. Other areas will
include new warehousing facilities and electronic trading. From that
one-man consulting business has grown a business that developed to be
one of the most advanced vehicle routing and scheduling systems
providers in the world.

Forecasts of SME spend on broadband access and broadband managed
services are provided for France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK, as
well as for Western Europe as a whole.

The company wanted to improve customer service levels and BCP was chosen
following a lengthy selection process reviewing offerings from a number
of leading suppliers.
The survey results show that a substantial percentage of SMEs would be
willing to buy managed services from their broadband providers, ever if
the services are sourced from third-party suppliers.

In turn, suppliers feed back their replenishment capabilities and
production, giving retailers much needed reliability of supply. Having
these two systems integrated with our BlackBerry devices means our staff
can get more functionality out of them.
Worm spreads in the guise of a Security Update - LogisticsIT.
NET, Java and Web Services.