Subject: sadist inconsequential

From: Amos P. Frank <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:10:55 +0300

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

He takes a couple of hours for dinner and a long walk, then he's back
working the phones again.

Of the handful of senators who have been working on a new immigration
bill, Menendez might be expected to be a key player.

Lobbyists United In Dismay Over Disclosure Rules - washingtonpost.

White House officials say they have been surprised by the depth of
Putin's anger over the missile defense plan. "We know other people have
a bigger head start and we have a lot of ground to make up.

In doing so, the judge rejected not only the wishes of Wolfowitz but
also a brief, poignant plea from Libby himself. Evidence Entered in
Trial  Government exhibits used in the trial in the format admitted in
the court. Unshaven and dressed in a blue Ralph Lauren oxford shirt and
khakis, Chicoine could easily pass for a hung-over fraternity brother. I
want my country back, and I want the U. Both senators have argued that
the law is dangerous because it suspended habeas corpus, or the right of
detainees at Guantanamo to challenge their detention in federal courts.
The lobbyist must select gifts specially for that lawmaker, and not
claim them as an expense or tax deduction.
Currently, citizens also can bring parents and adult children.

"Sadly I believe that Mr.
Many letter writers expressed frustration over the Libby saga's
conclusion. You could just not put out" campaign money. Some appear to
have been solicited by Libby's lawyers; other letter writers said they
were writing voluntarily to try to provide a fuller view of Libby's
life. Wolfowitz, the soon-to-be-former World Bank president, has been in
need of some character references himself since he lost his job because
of a raise he arranged for his girlfriend. Walton agreed to rule on that
matter at a hearing next week.
"They passed this because they thought it was good for the Republic,"
said one.

District Judge Reggie B.
"But they'll still call and say 'Hey buddy, can you spare a dime? His
proposals have the backing of major pro-immigration groups.

"I just play with it," Chicoine says, fiddling with his wedding ring.
Others offered details of what they described as Libby's crucial role in
key administration decisions. Additionally, entries that are unsigned or
contain "signatures" by someone other than the actual author will be
removed. "We know other people have a bigger head start and we have a
lot of ground to make up.

Hoffman, the vice president's White House physician, asked Judge Reggie
B.
"With nerves jangled by the rising tensions, Bush felt it necessary to
state what has been obvious for about two decades: "The Cold War is
over.
When those in high positions "step over the line," he continued, "it
causes people to lose faith in our government. It surprised me that
they'd been filed that close to an election. Appellate review of the
judges' decision could allow the process to continue, and Bush could
veto any legislation dealing with the issue. But when your candidate's 
got his big political moment and you're his only man in the state, who's
got time to worry about honeymoons. officials say he was talking about
Iran and North Korea. "I think public officials need to know if they are
going to step over the line, there are going to be consequences. In
doing so, the judge rejected not only the wishes of Wolfowitz but also a
brief, poignant plea from Libby himself.

Several letter writers, even some who indicated they disagreed with
Libby, said they found Libby to be a man of uncommon decency. Clinton
spokesman Mo Elleithee said the shake-up should be viewed as an
expansion of the campaign's team in Des Moines and its emphasis on Iowa.
To Menendez, Bill Sells Families Short - washingtonpost. The bill would
allow U. Hoffman, the vice president's White House physician, asked
Judge Reggie B. "I realize fully that the court must decide on
punishment," the wiry defendant said.
"But the discussion has shifted away from closing Guantanamo, in part
because no one has presented a viable alternative. Czech President
Vaclav Klaus raised those concerns during a meeting with Bush in the
medieval Prague Castle.
James Buchanan Security Cleared? citizens and lengthen the duration of a
new parent visitor visa. When those in high positions "step over the
line," he continued, "it causes people to lose faith in our government.

Appellate review of the judges' decision could allow the process to
continue, and Bush could veto any legislation dealing with the issue.
She will stay on the Iowa team as a "senior strategist" and chief
surrogate for Clinton around the state. "I think public officials need
to know if they are going to step over the line, there are going to be
consequences.