Subject: [Megaco] H.248.1v3: AND/OR select logic for AuditValue

From: "Miri Epstein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 07:13:50 +0100

Hi All,

I'm dealing with "the ability to add filter conditions to audit
requests" in H.248.1 Version 3.

Does someone have some examples demonstrating the use of
"auditSelectLogic"?

Many thanks in advance,
Miri

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:23:37 +1000

Hello Miri,

You may want to check out the original contributions from Lucent that 
added this functionality:
http://www.itu.int/md/meetingdoc.asp?lang=en&parent=T05-SG16-050726-D-0142

Regards, Christian