Subject: [Megaco] Query regarding ServiceChangeIncomplete Flag

From: "Syed Mohd Mujahid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:22:20 +0530

Hi all,

        I have the below mentioned concerns related to the usage of
ServiceChangeIncomplete (SIC) Flag.

        1.) Is the SIC flag only applicable to servicechange with method
= RESTART or is it also applicable to SC with methods = HO, FO and
Disconnect. ?

        2.) Can SIC be used for SC message on termination ID other than
ROOT?

Awaiting your ideas on these issues.

Thanks

Syed Mohd Mujahid,

Engineer,

Continuous Computing,

Bangalore.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco