Subject: [MEGACO] New draft: multiple [packet] times problem description: draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-00.txt

From: "Stephen Mell (CV/ETL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:05:33 +0200

Hello Megaco List,

I'd like to draw peoples attention to this posting on MMUSIC mailing
list:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg05776.html

It concerns the specification of packetization times in SDP on a per
media type basis.

The draft mentioned is now on the ietf site and can be accessed at:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-00.
txt

The correct place to contribute views is the MMUSIC mailing list. At the
minute I think that Miguel is establishing if there is consensus that a
problem exists that cannot be adequately addressed by the any of the
standards currently in place.

Regards,

Steve 

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco