Subject: [Megaco] (no subject)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:36:01 +0530

Hi,
        I am facing trouble in setting up router redundancy for the 
SoftSwitch ( controls media gateway on H.248). What is the convergance 
timers for H.248 if any?

Thanks & Regards
Viresh Gupta

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. 

The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Schwarz Albrecht" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:30:50 +0200

Viresh,
 
guess you are considering the H.248 Control Association and/or the
underlying (IP or ATM) transport connection (and perhaps changeover,
re-registration procedures).
 
Could you indicate correspondent H.248 protocol elements from Annex D
and Annex E of H.248.1 you are considering?
 
You know that any general answer is just impossible.

________________________________

	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
	Sent: Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2008 08:06
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Megaco] (no subject)

	Hi, 
	        I am facing trouble in setting up router redundancy for
the SoftSwitch ( controls media gateway on H.248). What is the
convergance timers for H.248 if any? 
	
	Thanks & Regards 
	Viresh Gupta 
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. 
	
The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel
Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the
integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail
transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the
message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly
with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any
attachments please check them for viruses and defects.