Subject: [Megaco] Result for July ITU-T Q.3/16 meeting

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:06:56 +1000

Hello all,

FYI, the results of the July Q.3/16 meeting are now publicly available at:
http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2009-2012/1007_Gen/

H_248_48.zip

Editor's output of draft new H.248.48 (ex H.248.QHR), "Gateway Control 
Protocol: RTCP XR Block Reporting Package"

H_248_50.zip

Draft new ITU-T Rec. H.248.50 (ex H.248.NATTT) “Gateway control 
protocol: NAT Traversal Toolkit Packages” for Consent

H_248_66.zip

H.248.66 (ex H.248.RTSP) “Packages for RTSP and H.248 interworking”: 
Output Draft

H_248_73.zip

Draft new ITU-T Rec. H.248.73 (ex H.248.MSCML) “Gateway control 
protocol: Packages for MSCML and H.248 interworking” for Consent

H_248_74.zip

H.248.74 (ex H.248.MRCP) “Media Resource Control enhancement Packages”: 
Output Draft

H_248_75.zip

H.248.75 (ex. H.248.PIPA) “Package Identifier Publishing and Application 
Package”: Output Draft

H_248_76.zip

Draft new ITU-T Rec. H.248.76 (ex H.248.Filter) “Gateway Control 
Protocol: Filter Group Package and Guidelines” (for Consent)

H_248_77.zip

Draft new ITU-T Rec. H.248.77 (ex H.248.SRTP) “Gateway Control Protocol: 
SRTP Package and Procedures” (for Consent)

H_248_78.zip

Draft new H.248.78 (ex H.248.ALG) “Bearer-level Application Level 
Gateway” (for Consent)

H_248_79.zip

H.248.79 (ex H.248.Packets) “Gate Control Protocol: Guidelines for 
Packet-Based Streams”: Input draft

H_248_80.zip

Output draft of new H.248.80 (ex H.248.SDPMapper) “Usage of the revised 
SDP offer / answer model with H.248”

H_248_DPI.zip

H.248.DPI “Gateway control protocol: H.248 Support for Deep Packet 
Inspection”: Output draft (Ed. 0.2)

H_248_ETS.zip

H.248.ETS “Gateway Control Protocol: Guidelines on the Use of the IEPS 
Call Indicator and Priority Indicator in H.248 Profiles”: Output Draft

H_248_IG.zip

Draft revised H.248 Sub-series Implementors’ Guide (for Approval)

H_Supp_2.zip

Draft revised H-Series Supplement 2: “H.248.x sub-series packages guide 
– Release 14” (for Approval)

Q3_Report.zip

Report of Question 3/16 “Multimedia Gateway Control Architectures and 
Protocols”

Regards, Christian