Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Mentor request

From: Sofía Silva Berenguer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:05:06 -0300

Hi!

My name is Sofía Silva Berenguer. I work as an Infrastructure, Systems
and Security Engineer at LACNIC. In November I will attend the 88th IETF
Meeting. It will be my first time at an IETF meeting, that's why I
wanted to request a mentor.

Full name: Sofía Silva Berenguer
Email address: [email-masked]
Affiliation: LACNIC
Country in which you are based: Uruguay
Gender: Female

I'm attending the IETF 88 meeting in Vancouver, Canada in person and it
will be the first time I attend an IETF meeting.

I'm pretty interested in most of the technical topics being discussed at
the IETF but mainly in topics related to projects we are working on at
LACNIC (RPKI, DNSSEC, etc.)

IETF area(s) of interest: Internet Area, Operations and Management Area,
Routing Area, Security Area,
IETF working groups of interest: SIDR, GROW, opsec, v6ops, 6man

What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?

What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
Spanish. But I'm comfortable with English.

Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] Yes, if possible, but an
english-speaking mentor would also be OK.

Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either] Either

Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? Yes

Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes

Thank you!
-- 
Kind regards,

Ing. Sofía Silva Berenguer

PGP Key ID: 0xAAD4EB5F
Infrastructure, Systems and Security Engineer
LACNIC - www.lacnic.net
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Address Registry