Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Volunteer to be a mentor at IETF 88

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:53:43 +0200

Hi,

I was a mentor at IETF 87 and I would like to volunteer again.

Kind regards,
Mirjam Kuehne
RIPE NCC
=========

Full name: Mirjam Kuehne

Email address: [email-masked]

Affiliation: RIPE NCC

Country in which you are based: The Netherlands

Gender: female

IETF area(s) of expertise: Mostly IP addresses (CIDR, development and 
deployment of IPv6, relation between IETF and the RIR system)

IETF WGs that you are familiar with: I am mostly interested in 
operational topics. Currently I am not directly active in any of the 
existing WGs, but I keep an eye on sidr, v6ops, dnsop

How many years have you been participating in the IETF? 20

What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? I 
participate in various operators communities (mostly in Europe).

What languages other than English would you be comfortable conversing in 
with your mentee? German, Dutch

Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? YES

Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? YES

Any other info you'd like to share: I am the co-chair of the IETF Edu 
Team. I was instrumental in setting up the ISOC/IETF Fellowship 
Programme. I also created and ran the IETF Journal for many years.