Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] sign up as a mentor

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:20:14 -0400

Hi.  After some years, I can now mentor again.

   - Full name: -> Scott Brim
   - Email address: -> [email-masked]
   - Affiliation: -> none at the moment, may change before Vancouver
   - Country in which you are based: -> USA
   - Gender: -> male
   - IETF area(s) of expertise: -> Internet Area, TSV
   - IETF WGs that you are familiar with: -> intarea, lisp, mif, v6ops,
   mptcp, tsvwg ... aqm (to be WG).
   - How many years have you been participating in the IETF? -> Most
   meetings since IETF #3.
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? -> none
   at the moment, previously ITU, ATMF, GSMA ...
   - What languages other than English would you be comfortable conversing
   in with your mentee? -> English only
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00? -> if I am a mentor
   - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? -> yes
   - Any other info you'd like to share: For the last 5 years or so I have
   been broad and shallow, but now I'm going to be able to focus in on
   specific issues again.  I'm negotiating what those will be.  We'll know
   soon.

Scott