Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Available to help newcomers

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:16:41 -0700

Dear Coordinator,
I'd be glad to help with mentoring newcomers to IETF interested in SFC,
BIER, BFD, OAM in general. I'm available to man the post at Newcomer's
Quick Connections as well.

Regards,
Greg

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 02:29:20 -0700

Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'd be glad to help with mentoring newcomers to IETF interested in
> SFC, BIER, BFD, OAM in general. I'm available to man the post at
> Newcomer's Quick Connections as well.

Awesome, Greg, thank you.  We'll be sending out a call for mentors in
about a week to the ietf attendees list.  I'll make sure your name gets
included, but if possible do follow the survey link at that time as well.
-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI