Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Enquire regarding mentorship program at IETF

From: Omkar Bhalekar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 00:34:39 -0700

Hello team,
My name is Omkar Bhalekar and I am an Internet technology enthusiast. I
would love to become a part of IETF through this mentorship program.

To shed some light on my background, I am currently working as a Network
Engineer intern (soon to be a Network Engineer) at Tesla in the SF Bay Area.

I would love to know more and contribute to this big community of IETF
in the future.

Thanks
-- 
Sent from Omkar’s 🍎

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:45:50 -0700

Hi Omkar,

Glad to hear you might be attending IETF meetings in the future.  Before
every physical meeting we'll send an announcement about the ability to sign
up for the guides program as a participant, and we'll pair you with someone
that has been around the IETF longer to help introduce you to the ways of
the IETF.  For this virtual IETF, we did not activate the guides program.
If 108 ends up being virtual as well, we may try to do a remote guides
program but we're still thinking about that.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 12:34 AM Omkar Bhalekar <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mentoring-coordinators mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mentoring-coordinators
>

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI