Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Request mentor

From: Peter Maynard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 18:23:05 +0100

Hell, 

I've been lurking on IETF mailing lists and attended a few virtual meetings. 
I'm a bit lost, and have interest in many areas of the IETF.

Please could you put me in touch with a mentor?

Kind Regards, 
-- 
Peter Maynard, Ph.D.
Queen's University Belfast.
GPG: FEF1FD3DCD503E2DE02BEDA2248FC016ABB8D69D

---

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 10:34:20 -0700

Hi Peter,

Our mentoring program has only been in place for physical meetings mostly,
which clearly isn't happening right now.

Do you have topics that you're interested in?  Or specific questions you
have about the IETF?  I might be able to connect you with someone willing
to help walk you through the craziness that is the IETF. :-)