Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multiple Care-of Addresses Registration
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-10.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2008-11-03

According to the current Mobile IPv6 specification, a mobile node may
have several care-of addresses, but only one, called the primary
care-of address, that can be registered with its home agent and the
correspondent nodes.  However, for matters of cost, bandwidth, delay,
etc, it is useful for the mobile node to get Internet access through
multiple accesses simultaneously, in which case the mobile node would
be configured with multiple active IPv6 care-of addresses.  This
document proposes extensions to the Mobile IPv6 protocol to register
and use multiple care-of addresses.  The extensions proposed in this
document can be used by Mobile Routers using the NEMO (Network
Mobility) Basic Support protocol as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext