Subject: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation for NEMO
	Author(s)       : R. Droms, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-12-20

One aspect of network mobility support is the assignment of a prefix
or prefixes to a mobile router for use on the links in the mobile
network.  This document specifies how DHCPv6 prefix delegation can be
used for this configuration task.  The mobile router plays the role
of requesting router, while the home agent assumes the role of
delegating router.  When the mobile router is outside its home
network, the mobile router also assumes the role of DHCPv6 relay
agent, co-located with the requesting router function.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.