Subject: [MEXT] RFC 6089 on Flow Bindings in Mobile IPv6 and Network Mobility (NEMO) Basic Support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:34:17 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6089

        Title:      Flow Bindings in Mobile IPv6 
                    and Network Mobility (NEMO) Basic Support 
        Author:     G. Tsirtsis, H. Soliman,
                    N. Montavont, G. Giaretta,
                    K. Kuladinithi
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2011
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 69353
        Updates:    RFC5648

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-11.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6089.txt

This document introduces extensions to Mobile IPv6 that allow nodes
to bind one or more flows to a care-of address.  These extensions
allow multihomed nodes to instruct home agents and other Mobile IPv6
entities to direct inbound flows to specific addresses.  [STANDARDS-
TRACK]

This document is a product of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC