Subject: [MEXT] Discussions and drafts about vehicular communications

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:59:13 +0200

Dear MEXTers,

For your information, in Prague and on, these discussions happened about
vehicular communications and Internet:

- emails public on the MEXT mailing list, and private, about
   interest in vehicular communications, caused by V2V agenda request,
   March 2011.
- discussion on the 6MAN list about Vehicle's VIN in IPv6, March 2011.
- informal chat at the Prague Social (Carlos, Giorgios, myself) about
   pursuing vehicular communications activities at IETF, March 2011.
- informal chat Ryuji and myself about particular companies
   (non)interest in vehicular communications at IETF, March 2011.

Drafts with focus on vehicular communications :

   draft-ietf-mext-nemo-ro-automotive-req-02, Jan. 2009.
   draft-karagiannis-traffic-safety-requirements-02.txt, Feb. 2010.
   draft-wakikawa-roll-invehicle-reqs-00.txt, May 2008.
   draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-01.txt, Feb. 2011.

Any other draft with focus on vehicular communications?

Thanks,

Alex

---

From: Alexandru Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 15:15:16 +0200

I added a draft to the top of this list (suggested in private):

draft-jhlee-mext-mnpp-00.txt, October 2009.
draft-ietf-mext-nemo-ro-automotive-req-02, Jan. 2009.
draft-karagiannis-traffic-safety-requirements-02.txt, Feb. 2010.
draft-wakikawa-roll-invehicle-reqs-00.txt, May 2008.
draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-01.txt, Feb. 2011.
draft-petrescu-mip4-tuntype-change-00.txt, March 2011.

Any other draft related to vehicular communications at IETF that I miss?

Any other private discussion that I may be missing?

Alex

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 16:54:38 +0200

Dear Alex,
Maybe the following drafts although expired are interesting in that context:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-uehara-dtnrg-decentralized-probe-message-00.txt, Nov. 2010
draft-uehara-dtnrg-decentralized-probe-transport-00, Nov. 2010
draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-04.txt, March 2010
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-singh-simple-vehicle-info, July 2007
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-mext-nemo-pmip6-00 Oct. 2010

If you count planes as vehicles there are also
draft-bauer-mext-aero-solspace   Sep 2009
draft-bauer-mext-aero-topology   Sep 2009
draft-bernardos-mext-aero-nemo-ro-sol-analysis Nov 2008

Just my 1.5 cents ;-)

Best regards
Dirk

Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von Alexandru Petrescu
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011 15:15
An: mext
Betreff: Re: [MEXT] Discussions and drafts about vehicular communications

Alex

> Any other draft with focus on vehicular communications?

_______________________________________________
MEXT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mext