Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [Tsvwg] Last Call: 'TCP Extended Statistics MIB' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-mib-extension)

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:38:26 +0200

MIB Doctors,

Please have a look at the following MIB document in IETF LC. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 9:42 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Tsvwg] Last Call: 'TCP Extended Statistics MIB' to Proposed
Standard (draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-mib-extension) 

The IESG has received a request from the Transport Area Working Group to
consider the following document:

- 'TCP Extended Statistics MIB '
   <draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-mib-extension-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-11-27.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-mib-extension-1
2.txt

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors