Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: RFC 4805 on Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS1, J1, E1, DS2, and E2 Interface Types

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:52:00 +0200

Congratulations to Orly for the publication of this document and thanks
to all people who helped with reviews, comments and advice. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:40 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 4805 on Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS1, J1, E1,
DS2,and E2 Interface Types

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4805

        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                    the DS1, J1, E1, DS2, and 
                    E2 Interface Types 
        Author:     O. Nicklass, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       March 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      94
        Characters: 189927
        Obsoletes:  RFC3895
        See-Also:   

        I-D Tag:    draft-orly-atommib-rfc3895bis-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4805.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes objects used for managing DS1, J1, E1, DS2,
and E2 interfaces.  This document is a companion to the documents that
define managed objects for the DS0, DS3/E3, and Synchronous Optical
Network/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SONET/SDH) Interface Types.

This document obsoletes RFC 3895.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be added to or
deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should be sent to
[email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending an
EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors