Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] MIB Docotor needed for draft-ietf-nemo-mib

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:44:36 +0100

The NEMO WG chairs need a MIB Doctor for draft-ietf-nemo-mib-02.txt:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nemo/draft-ietf-nemo-mib/

Isn't there anyone volunteering for it ?

Thanks,
Thierry.

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan \(Dan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:39:47 +0200

Hi Thierry,

Such requests should not be sent to the MIB Doctors list directly, but
to the OPS Area Directors. 

Now, that the discussion started, can you please explain what is the
status of this document in the nemo Working Group? Note that typically
MIB Doctor reviews are performed at the request of the Area Directors
responsible on the respective WG, after the documents completed WG LC
and were submitted to the IESG. Everything that happens earlier is
considered an early review or support, but this has lower priority, as
the MIB Doctors team does not have resources for early reviews of all
IETF MIB documents. 

Regards,

Dan

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Thierry Ernst [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 10:45 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] MIB Docotor needed for draft-ietf-nemo-mib
> 
>

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:51:42 +0100

Dear Romascanu,

Thanks for the reply.

The draft is considered as completed by the authors. I'm not qualified
to judge myself if there is anything controversial in the text; I would
think not since they have authored the MIP6 MIB too. 

I was thinking it would be more appropriate to get MIB doctor reviews
before issueing the WGLC.

If now the consensus is that it's better to start with the WGLC, we
would issue it today after the NEMO WG meeting. 

Honestly, given the low amount of comments on the draft itself during
the course of its history, I doubt we would get any comments during the
WGLC so the order of things is basically pointless ;-)

Thierry.

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:39:47 +0200

-- 
Thierry ERNST, PhD 
INRIA Rocquencourt France Project-Team IMARA / JRU LARA
http://www.lara.prd.fr +33 1 39 63 59 30 (office)