Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib (Managed Objects for ATM over Packet Switched Network (PSN)) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:37:21 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:35 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib (Managed Objects for ATM
over Packet Switched Network (PSN)) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to
Edge WG (pwe3) to consider the following document:

- 'Managed Objects for ATM over Packet Switched Network (PSN) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-06-24. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11374&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors