Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [PWE3] Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib (Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB)) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:45:52 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
The IESG
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:27 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib (Ethernet Pseudowire
(PW) Management Information Base (MIB)) to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to
Edge WG (pwe3) to consider the following document:

- 'Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB) '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-13.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-06-24. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-13.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
9384&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors