Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib (MIB for Fibre-Channel Security Protocols (FC-SP)) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 18:25:26 +0200

MIB Doctors,

The following IETF LC for a MIB document was just issued. 

Please have a look and send your comments in the next couple of weeks. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 7:05 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib (MIB for Fibre-Channel
Security Protocols (FC-SP)) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Internet and Management Support
for Storage WG (imss) to consider the following document:

- 'MIB for Fibre-Channel Security Protocols (FC-SP) '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-06-19. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16381&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors