Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib (NEMO Management Information Base) to Proposed Standard

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:25:57 +0100

MIB Doctors,

Can we get somebody have a closer look at this document? I have asked
for a volunteer to review this MIB last April or so, but there was none.
Some syntactic problems were solved but there was no close look at the
MIB design as far as I can tell. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:12 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib (NEMO Management
Information Base) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 WG
(mext) to consider the following document:

- 'NEMO Management Information Base '
   <draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-01-27. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16994&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
MIB-DOCTORS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mib-doctors