Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: [Capwap] Last Call: draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib (CAPWAP ProtocolBinding MIB for IEEE 802.11) to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:26:34 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 5:45 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Capwap] Last Call: draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib (CAPWAP
ProtocolBinding MIB for IEEE 802.11) to Informational RFC

The IESG has received a request from the Control And Provisioning of
Wireless Access Points WG (capwap) to consider the following document:

- 'CAPWAP Protocol Binding MIB for IEEE 802.11 '
   <draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-05.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-12-07. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-05.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
17373&rfc_flag=0

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/capwap

Archives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/capwap