Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package for the June 17, 2010 IESG Teleconference

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:47:16 +0200

Please find below the preliminary agenda of the IESG telechat scheduled
for 6/17. Please send me your comments, questions and concerns about the
documents brought up for approval before Wednesday 6/16 COB. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

----------------------------------------------

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-08
    The E.164 to Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) Dynamic Delegation
    Discovery System (DDDS) Application (ENUM) (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Richard Shockey ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.Cluster - draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-20
    IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template and IANA
    Considerations (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]> is shepherd
    fro this. Proto write up entered as IESG note on 2010-0225.
    Should cluster with- draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-05
    Update of legacy IANA Registrations of Enumservices (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Richard Shockey ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.cluster with- draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-14
    YANG Module for NETCONF Monitoring (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Mehmet Ersue ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepard
    for this document.
    Token: Dan Romascanu

  o draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-06
    Unicast-Prefix-based IPv4 Multicast Addresses (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Lenny Giuliano ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Ron Bonica

  o draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-tcp-requirements-03
    DNS Transport over TCP - Implementation Requirements (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Olafur Gudmundsson ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-ipsecme-eap-mutual-03
    An Extension for EAP-Only Authentication in IKEv2 (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Paul Hoffman ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

  o draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane-03
    MPLS Transport Profile Data Plane Architecture (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

2.1.2 Returning Items

  o draft-freed-sieve-notary-09
    Sieve Email Filtering: Delivery Status Notifications and Deliver-By
    Extensions (Proposed Standard)
    Note: This is a Sieve WG document, despite the name. Cyrus Daboo is
    the document shepherd. Bringing this document for another IESG
    review after changes resulting from SecDir review.
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  o draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b-02
    Authentication-Results Registration For Differentiating Among
    Cryptographic Results (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]> is the document
    shepherd.The example would need to be fixed as per an IETF LC
    comment.
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

  o rfc4049
    BinaryTime: An alternate format for representing date and time in
    ASN.1 (Proposed)
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-nsis-applicability-mobility-signaling-17
    NSIS Protocols operation in Mobile Environments (Informational)
    Note: The document shepherd is Martin Stiemerling
    ([email-masked]).
    Token: Lars Eggert

  o draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-08
    Benchmarking Terminology for Protection Performance (Informational)
    Note: Al Morton ([email-masked]) is the shepherd.
    Token: Ron Bonica

  o draft-ietf-hip-via-01
    Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Multi-hop Routing Extension
    (Experimental)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-hip-hiccups-02
    HIP (Host Identity Protocol) Immediate Carriage and Conveyance of
    Upper- layer Protocol Signaling (HICCUPS) (Experimental)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-hip-bone-06
    HIP BONE: Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Based Overlay Networking
    Environment (Experimental)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o rfc5652
    Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) (Standard)
    Token: Tim Polk

3.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  NONE

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor
3.3.1 New Items

  o draft-rosen-vpn-mcast-15
    Cisco Systems' Solution for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
    (Informational)
    Token: Adrian Farrel

3.3.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3.3 For Action

  o draft-keromytis-tls-authz-keynote-06
    Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authorization Using KeyNote
    (Informational)
    Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  o Call Control UUI for SIP (cuss)
    Token: Gonzalo

  o Sip ALerting for User Devices (salud)
    Token: Gonzalo

  o DISaggregated Media Architecture for Network-enabled Transmissions
among Loosely-coupled End-devices (dismantle)
    Token: Gonzalo

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  NONE

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

------------------------------------------------------------------------