Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package for the October 7, 2010 IESG Teleconference

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 21:26:34 +0200

Sorry for the late than usual message, but I was on vacation for the
last ten days.

Please find below the preliminary agenda of the 10/7 telechat. Please
send your questions, comments, and concerns before 10/6 COB. 

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
IESG Secretary

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-isis-genapp-03
    Advertising Generic Information in IS-IS (Proposed Standard)
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-06
    Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control of
    Ethernet Provider Backbone Traffic Engineering (PBB-TE) (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Deborah Brungard is the document shepherd ([email-masked]).
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-grow-mrt-13
    MRT routing information export format (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Peter Schoenmaker ([email-masked]), co-chair of the GROW Working
    Group is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ron Bonica

  o draft-ietf-roll-rpl-11
    RPL: IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: David Culler ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-01
    Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Chunk Flags Registration
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Gorry Fairhurst ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd
    Token: Lars Eggert

2.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  o draft-gundavelli-v6ops-l2-unicast-04
    Unicast Transmission of IPv6 Multicast Messages on Link-layer
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Fred Baker ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ron Bonica

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-11
    Inclusion of Manageability Sections in PCE Working Group Drafts
    (Historic)
    Note: Julien Meuric ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-14
    Recommended Simple Security Capabilities in Customer Premises
    Equipment for Providing Residential IPv6 Internet Service
    (Informational)
    Note: Fred Baker ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ron Bonica

  o draft-ietf-grow-bgp-graceful-shutdown-requirements-04
    Requirements for the graceful shutdown of BGP sessions
    (Informational)
    Note: Peter Schoenmaker ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ron Bonica

  o draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-04
    DHCPv6 and CGA Interaction: Problem Statement (Informational)
    Note: Document shepherd: Marcelo Bagnulo ([email-masked])
    Token: Ralph Droms
    Was deferred by Ralph Droms on 2010-09-22

3.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  o draft-rosen-urn-nena-02
    Universal Resource Name (URN) Namespace for National Emergency
    Number Association (NENA) (Informational)
    Token: Peter Saint-Andre
    Was deferred by Peter Saint-Andre on 2010-09-21

  o draft-iana-rfc2754-to-historic-01
    Request to Move RFC 2754 to Historic Status (Informational)
    Token: Russ Housley

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor
3.3.1 New Items

  NONE

3.3.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3.3 For Action

  o draft-livingood-web-notification-09
    Comcast's Web Notification System Design (Informational)
    Token: Peter Saint-Andre

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  o Home Networking (homenet)
    Token: David Harrington

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  o Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web (abfab)
    Token: Sean Turner

  o Web Security (websec)
    Token: Peter Saint-Andre

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  o Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (alto)
    Token: Peter Saint-Andre

  o Benchmarking Methodology (bmwg)
    Token: Ron Bonica

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

  o Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (trill)
    Token: Ralph Droms