Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] MIB doctors: need your help.

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:00:26 +0100

Dear MIB doctors,

We have two MIB modules that need a review.

- draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-04.txt is on the IESG telechat 
for Jan 24th, and looking for a MIB doctor (*)
     This one should be easy, since Bert Wijnen is an author, and 
checked many things already
     If we can't find a MIB doctor, we will have to remove this draft 
from the telechat

- draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08.txt is in IETF LC till Jan 21st, and looking 
for a MIB doctor (*)
     Harrie, you did a quick scan around June
     Would you be willing to review it?

(*) I made a process mistake with the drafts above: mea culpa. Normally, 
the MIB doctor review is done between the WG LC and the start the IETF 
LC. So I sent the two drafts progressed without a MIB doctor review.
Note that https://svn.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/Directorates has 
been updated with

    The MIB doctor review must be done after the Working Group Last Call
    and before the IETF Last Call. ADs and WG chairs responsible on I-Ds
    that include MIB documents should ask the OPS ADs for a MIB review
    as soon as the document completed WGLC. 

We had a couple of reviews lately (or still in progress):
     * draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis done by Juergen Schoenwaelder
     * draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib, done by Mike MacFaden
     * draft-ietf-mpls-te-tp-mib, done by Joan Cucchiara
     * draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib, done by Joan Cucchiara
     * draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-01.txt, done by Joan Cucchiara
     * MEF UNIV-EVC MIB, by Bob Cole
     * probably, I missed some. Sorry.

I would appreciate if the other MIB doctors would volunteer for the two 
MIB module reviews above.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Harrie Hazewinkel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:08:23 +0100

Hello,

On Jan 14, 2013, at 1:00 PM, Benoit Claise <[email-masked]> wrote:
> - draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08.txt is in IETF LC till Jan 21st, and looking for a MIB doctor (*)

I am willing to do this, but I am not sure if I will make a full review before 21st.
Is that a hard deadline?

Harrie
[email-masked]

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:12:57 -0500

Hi Harrie,

> I am willing to do this, but I am not sure if I will make a full review before 21st.

That is the end of IETF Last Call.  I have not scheduled this draft for 
an IESG telechat, as of yet.  The next possible telechat would be 1/24, 
but it could also be pushed off to 2/7.  I would like a MIB Doctor 
review before IESG review, so if 1/24 is not feasible just let me know.

Thanks,
Brian