Subject: [MIB-DOCTORS] MIB doctors WIKI/page clean up

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 23:06:16 +0100

Dear all,

There were actually (too) many MIB doctors pages/WIKIs
     - http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/mib-doctors.html
     - http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki
- http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/MibDoctor

There were mistakes in link.
For example: with a link to http://www.ops.ietf.org/mib-doctors.html 
which gets redirected to 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/mib-doctors.html, which 
does not exist.

There were discrepancies in the MIB doctors list on the different pages.

I did a little bit of clean up
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/mib-doctors.html is now the primary 
page
Some more information can be found at 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki, as indicated on this page

Note that I made sure that all references from RFC 4181 are still alive.
Please update your bookmark, and double-check the page, in case I missed 
something

Regards, Benoit