Subject: [mif] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-00.txt

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 23:31:06 +0800

Hello, all

This is one dhcp routing mif draft,
Please help to review and comment on it,

Many thanks

-Hui

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2009/2/27
Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

       Title           : Extension of DHCPv4 for policy routing of multiple
interfaces terminal
       Author(s)       : M. Hui, H. Deng
       Filename        : draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-00.txt
       Pages           : 12
       Date            : 2009-02-27

Current multiple interfaces terminal causes the problem of selecting
a proper interface for a specific application, and this is a new
question which will change the previous internet model. This document
proposes a solution which uses policy routing to map the IP flows to
multiple interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt