Subject: [mif] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-zhang-mif-connection-manager-arena-00.txt

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 23:29:15 +0800

this is one of the current practice draft,

-Hui

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2009/2/27
Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-mif-connection-manager-arena-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

       Title           : Multi-interface Network Connection Manager in Arena
Platform
       Author(s)       : Y. Zhang, et al.
       Filename        : draft-zhang-mif-connection-manager-arena-00.txt
       Pages           : 8
       Date            : 2009-02-27

This document presents a "Connection Manager" model implemented in
the platform Arena, a mobile OS based on Linux. The introduction of
Connection Manager brings two major benefits in Arena. First, it
logically decouples the underlining connection approach with the
connection management. Second, it plays a central role which executes
the policy of OS, especially for multiple interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mif-connection-manager-arena-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt