Subject: [mif] Fwd: Manual Post Requested for draft-mglt-ipsec-mm-requirements

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:43:14 +0200

Hi,
I have just posted a draft on IPsec requirements for mobility and
multihoming. Here multihoming is considered with multiple interfaces.
The draft provides scenarios from which are derived the requirements.

Feel free to make comments.

Regards,
Daniel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 11:32 AM
Subject: Manual Post Requested for draft-mglt-ipsec-mm-requirements
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Manual Posting Requested for following Internet-Draft:

I-D Submission Tool URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/status.cgi?submission_id=18051

Filename:          draft-mglt-ipsec-mm-requirements
Version:           00
Staging URL:
http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-mglt-ipsec-mm-requirements-00.txt
Title:             IPsec mobility and multihoming requirements : Problem
statement
Creation_date:     2009-09-24
WG ID:             Indvidual Submission
Number_of_pages: 32
Abstract:
Currently IPsec mobility is the purpose of MOBIKE [RFC4555] which is
the IKEv2 multihoming and mobility extension.  More specifically,
MOBIKE mobility support provides the ability to change the outer IP
address of a tunnel mode Security Association.  On the other hand
MOBIKE multihoming support provides the ability of a peer to inform
its correspondent that alternate IP addresses may be used if the
current IP address does not work any more.  This draft presents
requirements to extend mobility and multihoming facilities.  This
includes the use of simultaneous IP addresses as well as other IPsec
mode like transport mode.

Submitter: Daniel Migault ([email-masked])

Author(s):
Daniel Migault, [email-masked]

-- 
Daniel Migault
Orange Labs -- Security
+33 6 70 72 69 58