Subject: [mile] draft-vesely-mile-mail-abuse

From: Alessandro Vesely <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 13:39:40 +0200

Hi all,
I've been lurking here in order to comment on IODEF extensions on
mail abuse, that used to be part of the list of proposed extensions.
But no draft was submitted and the topic was dropped from recent
proposed MILE charters.  So I tried and draft an extension myself.

I have no experience at all with IODEF, thus this draft is in need of
a sharp review, if it's going to be any good.

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-vesely-mile-mail-abuse-00.txt
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 03:48:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IODEF Extension to Support Mail Abuse Reporting
	Author(s)       : Alessandro Vesely
	Filename        : draft-vesely-mile-mail-abuse-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-04

   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) to allow mail-abuse reports to be shared as Incidents in the
   IODEF framework.

Two URLs for this Internet-Draft are:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vesely-mile-mail-abuse-00.txt
http://http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vesely-mile-mail-abuse

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vesely-mile-mail-abuse-00.txt