Subject: [mile] FW: New Version Notification for draft-moriarty-mile-grc-exchange-01.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:05:03 -0400

An updated version of GRC-Exchange has been posted.  This version adds the rest of the proposed schema, matching the method used by the security automation extension to include other schemas.  We'll have to figure out if schemas should be managed the same way as that extension or if this can be more flexible.  

The actual schema is not yet included, nor are examples.

Please review the document and provide comments.

Thank you!
Kathleen & Said

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 11:59 AM
To: Moriarty, Kathleen
Cc: Tabet, Said; Moriarty, Kathleen
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-moriarty-mile-grc-exchange-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-moriarty-mile-grc-exchange-01.txt has been successfully submitted by Kathleen Moriarty and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-moriarty-mile-grc-exchange
Revision:	 01
Title:		 GRC Report Exchange
Creation date:	 2011-10-07
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 45

Abstract:
   Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) programs provide oversight
   (governance) of risks and compliance initiatives within an
   organization.  GRC reports are increasingly provided in an XML
   format.  This specification defines a common method to securely
   transport GRC and other XML reports.  The defined messaging
   capability provides policy options and markings in an XML schema,
   options for confidentiality at the document/report level, and
   security for the end-to-end communication.  XML reports may be shared
   between service providers and clients, enterprises, or within
   enterprises.  Reports may also be exchanged for official purposes
   such as business report filings, compliance report filings, and the
   handling of legal incidents (eWarrant, eDiscovery, etc.)  This work
   is a generalized format derived from the secure exchange of incident
   information defined by RFC6045-bis, Real-time Inter-network Defense
   (RID).

The IETF Secretariat