Subject: [mile] DRAFT WG Agenda for IETF 82, Taipei

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:14:49 +0100

Greetings, all,

Please see the draft agenda for the MILE meeting in Taipei. If you have any comments or proposed changes, please send them to the list. 

Document authors, please indicate whether you're planning on presenting anything on your document; this will allow us to better manage the short time slot we have for discussion. 

Many thanks,

Brian

==========================================================
Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange (mile) Working Group

           DRAFT Agenda for IETF 82, Taipei
Wednesday 16 November 2011, 15:10-16:10    TICC Room 101D
==========================================================

Chairs:
Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Agenda-bashing                                  =  5 min

2. Introduction and WG Status                      = 10 min
                                    (K. Moriarty/B. Trammell)

3. Drafts under consideration as MILE WG items     = 30 min

   As the drafts have been introduced and
   discussed on the list, presentations in this section
   should focus on open issues in these documents, if any.
   Documents with no open issues need not be presented,
   but may be discussed. Please note the short time slot
   for these (30'), and prepare your presentations/comments
   accordingly.

   RID and RID-Transport updates
   draft-moriarty-mile-rfc6045-bis-02           (K. Moriarty)
   draft-trammell-mile-rfc6046-bis-01           (B. Trammell)
   
   IODEF-extension to support structured cybersecurity 
     information
   draft-takahashi-mile-sci-02                 (T. Takahashi)

   Data markers draft (untitled)
   draft-goodier-mile-data-markers-00            (K. Goodier)

   GRC Report Exchange
   draft-moriarty-mile-grc-exchange-01          (K. Moriarty)

   Expert Review for IODEF Extensions in IANA XML Registry
   draft-trammell-mile-iodef-xmlreg-00          (B. Trammell)

   Guidelines for Extensions to IODEF for
     Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange
   draft-trammell-mile-template-01              (B. Trammell)

4. Adoption of MILE WG items                       = 10 min

   A consensus call will be held for any drafts under 
   consideration as WG items for which have not yet been
   adopted as of the meeting.

5. Other MILE related drafts / AOB                 =  5 min

   IODEF Extension to Support Mail Abuse Reporting
   draft-vesely-mile-mail-abuse-00                 (A. Vesely)

Remote participation is available...

  - via Meetecho 
    (see http://ietf82.conf.meetecho.com/) 
  - via audio streaming 
    (see http://www.ietf.org/meeting/82/remote-participation.html#audio)
  - via jabber 
    ([email-masked])

Remote participants, please note that the meeting takes place in UTC+8, 
i.e. 07:10-08:10 UTC Wednesday 16 November 2011.

Presentation slides will be available at
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=82
  (search for MILE in the Security Area)