Subject: [mile] Request for draft reviews

From: "Moriarty, Kathleen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:13:09 -0400

Greetings!

We have had a number of documents updated since the last meeting.  Thank you to all of the editors for making the requested changes!  The current list of drafts up for review (including those that will be a part of the WG after the charter update) include:

RFC5070-bis (IODEF Revision):
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis/

Draft on IODEF Guidance:
(input from experience, real use cases, and draft review will be helpful)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance/

Structured Cybersecurity Information draft (close to final):
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-sci/

IODEF Enumeration Reference Format:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montville-mile-enum-reference-format/

Resource-Oriented Lightweight Indicator Exchange (ROLIE):
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-field-mile-rolie/

Please take some time to review the drafts and provide feedback to the list.  It would be helpful if we can iterate on most of them prior to the next meeting.  A couple of the drafts are very close to being done.  The list of current drafts and published RFCs can be found at the following link:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mile/

We will follow up soon on the charter update as well.

Thank you all in advance!
Kathleen