Subject: [mile] 5070-bis scope discussion 3

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 08:16:47 +0200

Greetings, all,

Thanks again to Roman for organizing the discussion on next steps in 5070bis. 

Having reviewed the discussion to date on the mailing list, there appears to be consensus from the first three discussion points to address (at least) the following issues in trac:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/15 : describe missing attributes and classes in text
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/22 : define classes and attributes for actors and tactics
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/23 : define extension point for arbitraty system info
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/25 : new enum values for HashInformation type attr for certs
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/26 : add a class for arbitrary application headers
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/27 : add a class to contain (externally defined) signatures
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/28 : describe time window of indicator validity
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/30 : add indicator-uid attribute to DomainData class
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/32 : add predefined courses of action
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/33 : add Asset Identifier to System
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/34 : add type of ownership to System
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/35 : add title to Contact
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/36 : add business impact summary to Assessment 
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mile/trac/ticket/37 : add intended purpose of attack to Assessment

The discussion continues.

Best regards,

Brian (as chair)